Thursday, September 18, 2014

My First Experience Participating in a Flight Training.

Pessimistic strikes the mind when you want to fly an airplane, but I forced myself to believe that it is very easy to do if involved in a flight training School. First I did it was looking for a location for flight training school that I can reach. Then the type of aircraft that will fly me later. Of course, also the cost and length of time to learn to fly a plane.
Nervous, anxious, curious and happy to mix in my mind when I first sat in a cockpit training aircraft. Next to me, my instructors ready to guide me in the driving plane. Before I was allowed to fly, of course, a few days before receiving the material in the form of theories about how to fly the plane. Good flying training institutions and quality
will not give permission to students directly in the plane without the provision of material theories about the aircraft, how to fly, etc.
Theories received flight training school in the classroom, I understand it must be real and applied at the time of starting to learn to fly with the use of a real plane. Before flying, there is a basic introduction to the cockpit of the aircraft and flight training instructors will provide useful information at the time in the sky later. I really feel nervous, but self-assured can do best.
Finally, after listening very carefully to the instructions given. Aircraft engine starts. For some of the early hour, I was just told to run it on the runway only. Like driving a winged car. Learning materials in flight training school are also taught how to communicate with the control tower. After considering all the instruments in the cockpit controls and mentally I started there to dare to fly, I started to put the plane at the end of the runway, preparing for take off and fly. I need to tell that to fly early in flight training, aircraft rudder is not entirely in my control because the instructor also holds another steering lever.
There is a distinct sense of pride when the aircraft wheels leave the ground slowly runway, wind, and the higher the plane airborne. But while the mind must forget that sense, concentration is needed when flying the plane. Reports on altitude, weather conditions, wind strength should we inform the control tower at the airport. All materials obtained flight training on land, should really be applied to the aircraft while airborne. The inaugural flight is only a couple of hours and then the instructor took over the wheel to return to land.
Finally, the plane was landed perfectly on the runway. When the trainer aircraft landing, I was asked to pay close attention. Because the next meeting will be my task to land the plane. During my flight training Participate in giving the impression of its own, the better and faster we master the material plane, and given the more quickly obtain a license to fly itself. How about you, intend to take flight training as well then?